China University and College Admission System

Saturday 19 December 2009

Award Collections from friends

I Just had a chance to make these awards posted. Hereby i want to thank you to my friends who has honorable me these awards. Thank you my friends for your kindness and support for me.



This Award come from my sister Kluwan.Com


This Award come from Rival Aditya


This Award come from my sister Kluwan
About this award the remarks is here.

Once again Thank you very much, success for all of you.

Now i want to share these awards to :

1.M.Mizan
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.

If you want these awards, pls ask me, because i am still confused to whom these award should i share to all of my friends. That's why i have you to ask me on these post comment so i will share to you all. Thank you.

7 comments:

putra site said...

hi,share award pliss :)

~*Bintang-Narondang*~ said...

Hi Putra if you want these award just ask me and report on this comment so i can add you on my list. Thanks

Rival Aditya said...

wah terima kasih bnyk sob udh post Award dri aq..

Rival Aditya said...

wah selamat sob atas Awardnya semoga makin semangat n sukses sllu y...

Anonymous said...

Mantaff gan..!
registering on the award..
thx... ^^

~*Bintang-Narondang*~ said...

Ok M.Mizan dah aku tulis yaa namanya. Sukses yaa.

AD1N said...

congratz bro... untuk award awardnya...

Protected by Copyscape Originality Checker Creative Commons License
 

~*Bintang-Narondang-Ou*~.Copyright 2009, WP template based on Minima Black by Douglas Bowman Converted, edited and modified by secretadmirer @201009, China PRC.