China University and College Admission System

Wednesday 30 December 2009

Award Collections from friends 2

In this last days of 2009 i was rewarded by an award from my best friend and also sister Khusnul (Kluwan Group) who always support me. This award originally issued by my friend Heru. Thank you very much for both of you, wish you luck and success in 2010.


As always i will share this award to whom, who might and interested to having it as your backlink. You may take this award and give me a report as a backlink for your blog. I will keep and store this award on my awards showcase. You can take it from there.

Ok, see you on my last post on 2009, tha thaa..

No comments:

Protected by Copyscape Originality Checker Creative Commons License
 

~*Bintang-Narondang-Ou*~.Copyright 2009, WP template based on Minima Black by Douglas Bowman Converted, edited and modified by secretadmirer @201009, China PRC.