China University and College Admission System

Tuesday 15 September 2009

Miss You All



Hello all of my friends, glad to see you here found this website. I miss you all, Lizaaa, Arul, Kampleng, Sapi Zazores hihihi, Witaaa Ferlyn, Oom Dodo Ganesha Bodenga as my couple in beginerlovers guild wkwkkwkw)....
I miss you all, Lizaaa, Arul, Kampleng, Sapi Zazores hihihi, Witaaa Ferlyn, Oom Dodo Ganesha Bodenga as my couple in beginerlovers guild wkwkkwkw), Ferie, Putu, Ary, Arthur Udin, Kenthoenks, Galu, Surya, Franss, Andre Herg, Benny Rui Lim Born2Love, Abang Gorii Gretha, Benny gede Virgils, Dedi Dejan7777, Hensen, Adjeng, Willy, Bobby, aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa many more laa i cant remember all of you hihihii, i am sorry, I MISS YOU ALL, I don't know until when i must stay in here, I Hope will be Back home soon, so i can meet you guys and gal in the game, pray for me...........

1 comment:

sewa komputer & printer said...

visit to website, skalian blajar bisnis..thanx..

Protected by Copyscape Originality Checker Creative Commons License
 

~*Bintang-Narondang-Ou*~.Copyright 2009, WP template based on Minima Black by Douglas Bowman Converted, edited and modified by secretadmirer @201009, China PRC.